Things You Need

It’s kind of like the fine print but without the surprises!  There are, however, a few things you really will need and here they are:

  • If you are serving libations you will need to purchase a Banquet License from the State of Washington Liquor Board – cost is $10. It clearly states you are taking responsibility for the consumption actions of your guests both during and after the party.  You cannot serve alcoholic beverages at your reception without it. It allows the consumption of libations for the reception and only from the service area. It absolutely does not permit “car bars” and we will enforce it during your entire time with us with or without a Banquet License. A link is provided HERE for your convenience.
  • You will also need to obtain Event Insurance to protect yourself from any liability for your event.  We recommend talking to your insurance agent first or Your event must be insured no later than 7 days prior to your event and documents must be provided showing your coverage no later than your scheduled rehearsal time. Links to suggested insurers are HereHere, or Here.
  • We only allow approved vendors to serve our guests.  After years of events we’ve seen there are those worth spending your money on and those that make it difficult for you and us.  We gladly discuss your options at your tour and during your meetings.
  • All of our bartenders are licensed in the state of Washington and we will not allow service by anyone, from our staff or otherwise, who is not also fully licensed with a Class 12 Permit. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone in addition to closing the bar if we deem it necessary for the safety of those consuming and the protection of the facility.  Everyone should enjoy the event and everyone should make it home safe.
  • We love children and encourage the free use of the public lawn for running, playing ball, etc.  Unattended children and guests caught climbing trees, tossing debris or rocks into the water feature, breaking property, harassing livestock, picking flowers, creating messes, or otherwise abusing plants and property will be brought back to parents a total of 2 times before we will hire a child attendant at $20.00 per hour billable to you on the night of your event in addition to the replacement costs of any damage to property.  It is important your guests understand that there is no tolerance for unattended children.
  • If you have any questions or concerns about these items please call our office directly at 509-276-7636 to discuss it with Shannon. We really want every aspect of your experience as a bride or a guest to be truly fantastic and that includes ironing out details like these and making sure we’re all on the same page on your day. Thank you, again, for letting us be a part of your event!